Don't let your knowledge of the industrial flow control industry be the best kept secret in the industry - present at the Hose + Coupling World Conference & Expo!
Presentations will be made at the event on a wide variety of topics related to industrial and hydraulic hoses, couplings, fittings and accessories and other relevant topics to the flow control industry. Experts from all aspects of the manufacture, specification and application of hoses and couplings are invited to submit an abstract that focuses on a specific topic that they would like to present during the conference.
Host a discussion-based workshop, join a panel of experts to kick-start a discussion or present a technical paper during one of our interactive workshop sessions. Submit a 300-500 word abstract outlining the topic and content of your material for consideration by the Steering Committee.
Some suggested topics may include, but are not limited to:
Technology and Materials Applications General Interest
* New technology & material selection * Subsea and marine * Avoiding coupling failure
* Hose & coupling maintenance and repair solutions * Power generation * Testing and standards
* High/Ultra high-pressure materials * Oil & gas * Hose safety
* Flexible metallic materials * Chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical * Safe hose installation and assembly
* High integrity hoses and couplings * Agriculture, food & beverage * Best Practices
* Water & wastewater
* Cryogenic applications and more...
For more information on selection criteria, important dates and deadlines, or to submit your abstract, please contact the Conference Coordinator, Candace Allison at firstname.lastname@example.org